I bought a red leather couch.It was on sale at $1500.
Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for a long time. $1500 is not a cheap couch. After having it only 6 months the leather starting flaking off!
Piece by piece. If this was going to happen you would of guessed it would happen where you sit. But NO! It starting around the sides where it never gets touched by anything or anyone.
Now my couch is 11 months old and it looks horrible.. OMG! it is actually falling apart. They said that this was leather and the best out there.
What ever. I don't know what this is but not leather. I called the store and they said NO WARRANTY! I bought it on sale!
My fault. Yes, I bought the couch at the present condition. I did not agree to buy a couch that would not even last 1 year.
NEVER BUY HERE!There stuff is ***!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Red Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."