I bought a red leather couch.It was on sale at $1500.
Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for a long time. $1500 is not a cheap couch. After having it only 6 months the leather starting flaking off!
Piece by piece. If this was going to happen you would of guessed it would happen where you sit. But NO! It starting around the sides where it never gets touched by anything or anyone.
Now my couch is 11 months old and it looks horrible.. OMG! it is actually falling apart. They said that this was leather and the best out there.
What ever. I don't know what this is but not leather. I called the store and they said NO WARRANTY! I bought it on sale!
My fault. Yes, I bought the couch at the present condition. I did not agree to buy a couch that would not even last 1 year.
NEVER BUY HERE!There stuff is ***!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Red Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."