Hopewell, Virginia
1.5

Your company ROOMS TO GO is the worst, you guys are good when you walk in stores offers customers a lot of things,book appointments for same week or following week but deceived customers,bad customer service, rude phone service, after purchase call stores and get the worst customer services, bad drivers , offers fix issues and i still waiting for a bed since 3 to 5 years and never got the replacement or the proper sides of beds rail, now bed all damage, i got a new one for me and having hard time to get deliver and correct parts, so thats 2 time ,never again will shop, over 7 weeks, for delivery items and still not finishing to finish to bring bedroom set ,, weeks and excuses only... I will start a campaign the social media against your company.

The 2 night stand Thai I received last week 1 good 1broke, driver took it back, I call customer service same time driver was here driver explain he took it back I was offer a replacement for the 4th of February, delivery 8 to noon, nobody show p I wait until 6pm I call customer service they said the person offers me delivery for the 4th forgot something in the system and she can definitely get it here after the 18 February. I told her we want some one to pick up all bedroom set that was deliver, we don't want business with your company she said call the store manager in richmond Virginia and hang up.

I call store Beth answered and I explained all to her, she said I will call the manager and he will call you as soon he finish with a customer and I still waiting for the call, I will contact the credit card company, BBB and my attorney tomorrow the 5th of February. I will go nuts on social media letting all know and will call Fox news, and all local TV channels, on the section business fraud watching so they can air my issue , 1 already told me from news they will be here and contact me tomorrow, if by tomorrow nothing happens and I get the night stand and compensated they will be here in the afternoon to air story.

Reason of review: bad custmer service, never fix my first bed 3 years + still waiting,,,,now close to 7 weeks to deliver items.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Rooms To Go Cons: Horrible customer service, Quality and customer service, Worst.

• Deceptive delivery practice
  • BAD STORE POLICIES
  • False product claim

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you be able to send us your order info along with the above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?