Panama City, Florida

Update by user Mar 02, 2012

Well the delivery came but the guys when they were taking out the couch hit the door frame, Now this is a 1 year old house. There is a spot there the couch hit the door.

I just will never get anything again from them. I was looking at getting a new bed.

Not going to Rooms-To-Go. They will not get my money.............

Original review posted by user Jan 31, 2012

I ordered a great Couch, Love Seat and Big Man Chair. I love the set.

But my delivery was for 8:00am-12:00pm They show up at 6:30pm. Now I was waiting all day for them to show up. After they leave I look over the couch and find the back of the couch to be broken. I call they told me they will be sending out a replacement.

Well the appointment is from 12:00pm - 4:00pm and they call me a 2:00pm and tell me it has changed from 2:00pm - 6:00pm. Really I take time off to wait and they still cant show up on time. I call the customer service number and they wont let me speak to the manager. They wont give you the managers last name.

The local store manager is just hoping that they can show up on time. REALLY hoping......

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

I went out of my way to make a comment to this website called PISSED CONSUMER.com. I made my complaint about Wal-Mart working with Kimberly-Clark the manufacturers of Scott's tissues thousand sheet toilet paper.

Then, somebody made a comment responding to my original post. And then I tried to make a comment about that persons commenting on my comment and once I typed in this:...."I am not completely naïve and I do understand this is happening in certain areas of the retail business such as clothing, sports memorabilia, etc., but I never thought that Wal-Mart Corporation would be fully participating in this Bait and Switch crappie tactic which is a legal way of stealing consumer's money! Yes, STEALING! " And once I finish typing in the above comment to respond to the person's comment regarding my post this website would not allow me to enter it so that my comment would be added to this post.

Why?!

The system said I did not enter the secret code properly. I did five times in a row!

()()()() Now, I have just posted a complaint about this website because I am a PISSED CONSUMMER about this website altering my posts and not allowing me to make comments about others' comments about MY POST COMPLAINT.

metalark

The couch was delivered but this was the biggest pain in the *** ever. This is what happens when a 3 party delivery service get involved.

Neither Rooms-To-Go has control or the delivery company cares.

But as I look around this website I see that I am not the only one with problems.

Wow...glad I read all this. I am cancelling my order from RTG tomorrow!

2docsinhouse

seems typical for rooms to go and their not so wonderful delivery team!

#420406

I’m really surprised to hear about the issues that you had with your deliveries and while contacting our call center. If you can email us your order details to tellus@roomstogo.com, we would like take a look further into the matter and see what options we still have available!