Houston, Texas
2.0

I purchased a Sideboard and to other products on 08/24/2015, after I paid rooms-to-go in full, I was called by Rooms-to-Go and they told me they no longer had the product after the product was paid and full. I told the store representative that this was unacceptable.

Later the store manager called and told me the order was no longer available, and I also told him this was unacceptable. He told me he could cancel the complete order with other items that I had purchased. Went to the store to speak with him and he said that if I did not accept his response I could go to another furniture company. He was was very rude and condescending.

I have never been treated like this by a store manager. He was insisting to cancel the other items that I had already paid for. He could not give me a logical or valid explanation why the item was not available that I had already paid for. I did not set up delivery because I had explained to the Sales Representative that I could not accept delivery until December 2015 because my I would be closing on my new home, and she said that it was no problem.

When I paid for all items or products I was told by customer service that the products was available and to contact rooms to go to setup delivery.

If you buy furniture I recommend that you deal with a furniture company that has a good solid business reputation. I would not trust rooms to go.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Item not available after paid for.

Rooms To Go Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Yikes! I would be happy to look into this for you. Are you able to send me the order info along with the above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?