Fort Lauderdale, Florida

On Friday May 4th I called Rooms to Go to let them know I noticed my sofa had dropped from the frame on one side and I will need it repaired. I spoke to Lisette.

She told me I was within my one year warranty so she will send someone out. I let her know that I will be moving over the weekend and to please send the person to my new address which is the building next door to the one I was living in. When the Service company called Monday morning they told me I voided the contract because I moved the sofa. I called and spoke to both Janice and Andy the Supervisor and informed him that the sofa was reported before the move and I told Lisette I will be moving.

I also told Andy that she should have told me not to move the sofa yet as that would void the warranty.

I still have ownership of my prior lease for two more weeks and I would have left the sofa where it was if they had told me that on Friday morning when I reported it. Very unethical practices and difficult to dela with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Comments

wow this is a real eye-opener!

Finally - customer service came out this morning and fixed the sofa. Thank you!

Still have not heard from Rooms To Go about a service call to resolve this matter as of May 21, 2012.

We are very interested in taking a closer look into your experience. Please send us an email with your order details to tellus@roomstogo.com so that we can take a closer look and see what options we have available for you!