Delray Beach, Florida

I AM HAVING A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH A SOFA STILL UNDER WARRANTY THAT IS FALLING APART. THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT CLAIMING THAT THE WARRANTY ONLY COVERS DEFECTS BY THE MANUFACTURER AND MY LUMPY SOFA IS JUST A "CUSTOMER PREFERENCE" ISSUE.

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY GOTTEN ANY SATISFACTION WITH THESE PEOPLE? IF SO, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW. WITH WHOM DID YOU SPEAK?

IS IT WORTH REPORTING THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU? MY SOFA IS NOT EVEN COMPLETELY PAID FOR; AND I AM ANGRY THAT I AM MAKING MONTHLY PAYMENTS ON A SOFA LESS THAN ONE YEAR OLD THAT LOOKS LIKE IT IS BURSTING AT THE SEAMS AND THE CHAISE IS SO LUMPY -- IT LOOKS LIKE 10 YEARS IF WEAR.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

My sofa has done the same get intouch with trading standard

We are having the same issue. The sectional we bought it passed 1 year warranty by 1 WEEK and it is coming loose at seams.

The Customer Service actually snickered and told me i am out of luck because they are not doing anything. They do not even BS you anymore.

They tell you in the face you are screwed! And, by the way , I am still paying the sectional....