I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates.They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with the entire door broken off.
Was told to keep the furniture and contact customer "support" to arrange ANOTHER delivery. After sitting on hold for over 10 minutes, an extremely unprofessional and rude person answered the phone, only to tell me that they would deliver a replacement in 6 more days (this after waiting over a week for the initial delivery). When I said that was unacceptable, I was told "Sorry. That is your only option"..
??? So, now, they want me to take another day off work to wait for what I'm now being told will be an "all day delivery" - since they are "having to make another trip" without a window of time that they will be there. I am so very sorry to inconvenience your company.. How rude of me to expect that (1) the piece of $900 furniture I ordered be delivered NOT BROKEN (2) that I want it replaced immediately (3) that I'm "inconveniencing" YOU to have to wait at around a THIRD day to accept a delivery...
This is, by far, the WORST experience I have EVER had as a consumer. I asked to speak with a supervisor only to be told she was too busy to take my call and she would have to call me back. I waited an hour, then called again. Was told the same thing from a equally pleasant representative..
Then was told it would probably be even longer than 6 days because the item was "not in stock". Left another message for the "Supervisor" and was told she had until the end of the day to call me back.. NO call back - real surprise! I am the VP of Sales for a large company and can't imagine EVER treating any consumer - small or large - in this manner.
Save your time, money (obviously the quality of their furniture can even make it one day), and sanity.Furniture shop ANYWHERE other than Rooms to Go!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and service
- Defective poor quality products
- Hateful customer service
- Being ignored
- Their business ethics
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chest Of Drawers
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the..."
- "Because I put the conversation between me and email@example.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "I had a disheartening experience at the Groton, CT location in Super Stop and Shop. I asked for no ice in my grande iced tea and ice on the side...."
- "Serta Perfect Sleeper Davis is the WORST MATTRESS EVER! I am beyond disappointed. Incredible sagging in the middle less than 3 months after buying. It's been 8 months now and..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."