Rooms to Go - WORST customer service in ANY Industry!!!
I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates.They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with the entire door broken off.
Was told to keep the furniture and contact customer "support" to arrange ANOTHER delivery. After sitting on hold for over 10 minutes, an extremely unprofessional and rude person answered the phone, only to tell me that they would deliver a replacement in 6 more days (this after waiting over a week for the initial delivery). When I said that was unacceptable, I was told "Sorry. That is your only option"..
??? So, now, they want me to take another day off work to wait for what I'm now being told will be an "all day delivery" - since they are "having to make another trip" without a window of time that they will be there. I am so very sorry to inconvenience your company.. How rude of me to expect that (1) the piece of $900 furniture I ordered be delivered NOT BROKEN (2) that I want it replaced immediately (3) that I'm "inconveniencing" YOU to have to wait at around a THIRD day to accept a delivery...
This is, by far, the WORST experience I have EVER had as a consumer. I asked to speak with a supervisor only to be told she was too busy to take my call and she would have to call me back. I waited an hour, then called again. Was told the same thing from a equally pleasant representative..
Then was told it would probably be even longer than 6 days because the item was "not in stock". Left another message for the "Supervisor" and was told she had until the end of the day to call me back.. NO call back - real surprise! I am the VP of Sales for a large company and can't imagine EVER treating any consumer - small or large - in this manner.
Save your time, money (obviously the quality of their furniture can even make it one day), and sanity.Furniture shop ANYWHERE other than Rooms to Go!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and service
- Defective poor quality products
- Hateful customer service
- Being ignored
- Their business ethics
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chest Of Drawers
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "Hi, we bought our full living room furniture - $2500 bonded leather sofa set, recliner with TV and console around 3.5 years back. Our TV samsung spoiled in 1st year...."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Serta Perfect Sleeper Davis is the WORST MATTRESS EVER! I am beyond disappointed. Incredible sagging in the middle less than 3 months after buying. It's been 8 months now and..."
- "These guys locked my account because they said my IP Address was linked to several fraudulent accounts... which if you don't know... you CAN'T control it comes from your internet..."
- "Horrible does not begin to my experience with this company. TLDR; Go to the venue. Go to a different site. Do whatever you can to avoid this cycle. First: The price..."