I am disappointing in Rooms to go customer service.
I purchased a TV console with two piers from a roomstogo in Florida.
The salesman told me that my earliest delivery would be two weeks from the date I buy it. I agreed and accepted with little choice.
The delivery arrived on time. When installing the console I noticed that the parts were wrong. It could not be built. I called the store where I originally acquired the item the person there told me she cannot help and I must speak with the customer service line which was already closed.
The next day I called the customer service rep had me spend 15 minutes explaining what was wrong with the item. He finally agree to send me another one express which would either arrive the next day or 2 days later. Since he wasn't sure he would call me back to let me know if it was Friday or Saturday. All afternoon I never received a call. The next day I called after noon to find out what exactly happen. THe new CSR told me that my order was placed but it would be delivered on Tuesday. I informed her that I work on Tuesday and might not be able to accept the delivery and I was previously told that I would receive my item on Friday. She told me they weren't able to do that and the earliest available is Tuesday. After several back and forth comment that generated no help from this representative. I asked her what is my delivery window for Tuesday. She told me that she doesn't know and I have to wait to receive a call from Roomstogo the next day. I asked what would happen if I cannot be there. She say you have to then call back and reschedule. It's 5pm the day I was supposed to receive said phone call and no one called. To top it off we had several problem assembling the piers as there were many issue with the furniture.
Never again will I buy from Roomstogo. First that whole assembly and delivery cost is a scam, No one assembled anything saying that the furniture is consumer assembly required. A huge company as Roomstogo cannot make sure that parts are correct in a box before sending it out. Customer service is lacking, the store salesrep are uninformed and frankly if I read the consumer reports online before I would have never step foot in your store. Expensive and yet both customer services and their furnitures are bad quality.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wythe 3 Pc Wall Unit
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I read this now several times but we have the same set with the SAME ISSUE as others. Rooms to Go clains to sell you Leather furniture and it's not...."
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- "Wish I would have seen these ratings before I ordered my flowers. I may not have had this experience I'm currently having. I called the Wesley Berry number for ordering flowers..."
- "HORRIBLE! They damaged my vintage collectable surfboard. I submitted a claim stating the repair is $150 just to close the hole but it cannot ever been fixed to original. They..."
- "We were looking for a replacement for our 2 year old sectional that was falling apart on us (another story) and stopped by City Furniture to see what they had...."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."