Winder, Georgia

I am a permanently disabled widow. I purchased this recliner approximately three years because the electric type of recliner would allow me to position the recline of the chair to ease the pain of my back.

While the sofa isn't brand new, I would have expected it to last longer than three years, especially with the price I paid for it. I now have a sofa with one end fully reclined permanently and I can't afford any type of service since my only income is a disability check.

The only reason I could afford it in the first place was because I got a bit of life insurance when my husband passed away. I am very disappointed in this product and would advise anyone who wants furniture that will last a reasonable length of time to purchase from someone other than RTG.

Product or Service Mentioned: Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this. All new purchases are backed with a one year manufacturer warranty. We can only suggest contacting a local repair company to see what suggestions/options they may have available.