Rooms To Go - RTG sucks...cindy crawford beachside denim furniture NIGHTMARE

1460 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews

we purchased the beachside denim couch and two chairs...we were givin the fabric protection story(that we fell for) and a year later we're still paying for this mistake. i've had 2 or 3 techs at my house that seemed to know less then i did about the product. six different times they have sent me the wrong replacment products(cushions and covers)and to this day i still havent had anything replaced...the slipcovers wont come clean and the cushions are so flat that we're sitting on the frame which is very uncomfortable and not to mention when we have guests....please dont buy anything from this company!!!!!i think i may go drop this s**t on thier doorstep...cindy crawford should be punched in the face for putting her name on this s**t!!!i think i'll send that bi**h the bill...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 134 Yes 134
1460 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 13 #1198411 Winter Park, Florida, United States

You're lucky to have even received replacement covers. They came to my house and said they would not cover them. Total waste of money! Told me I had to have them professionally cleaned and THEN they would re-evaluate. How do you even steam clean denim???? Into the washer they go!

Jul 18 #1186912 Waco, Texas, United States

I have had this set for a year and removed all slipcovers on the sofa and love seat and they look like new! I washed them on cold, gentle cycle and air dried. It inky took a few hours to air dry as I draped them over our dining room chairs. So many negative comments on this set but we have loved it!

1 1 Reply
Diane

Jul 18 #1186908 Waco, Texas, United States

I bought the natural slip covered sofa and love seat a year ago and love it!! We have four grandchildren who visit frequently plus five dogs who frequently sit on the furniture. All I do is wash on the cold cycle with bleach, air dry for a few hours and it looks like new. Very happy with this purchase and have the casual style living room I have always wanted.

Dec 05, 2015 #1074299

This company is STILL the worst. I have waited 3 times to have a sofa delivered and each time it is broken. Quality is Zero. The worst!!!!
Never again. Crawford should be embarrassed

Nov 17, 2015 #1065243

If you wash just the cushions then they will fade and the fabric on the body of the sofa will not match. Is the sofa slipcovered? You should probably read about it like in the website you want to buy from. Why are people ordering furniture online? Seriously

0 1 Reply

Sep 06, 2015 #1030643

Hi. I'm about to purchase the Beach Side sofa, and I would like to know if the whole thing can be washed, or just the bottom cushions?

Jan 10 #1092058

The whole thing can be washed.

1 0 Reply

Jan 17 #1096190

I was told at the store that you can remove them but they are NOT recommended to launder. O K what is the point

Jul 08, 2015 #1004767

I feel your pain!!! We also have the Cindy Crawford White Denim furniture with throw pillows.. We have washed everything. It does NOT come clean..It stains easy. The covers touch the floor which means they get dirty VERY EASY.....would never buy again!!!!!

Jun 08, 2015 #992501 Pompton Lakes, New Jersey, United States

I've had mine for 5 years and I have 5 animals ,I LOVE this couch ,it's comfortable and I can wash the covers .What I don't like is the cost for new covers but they are well made .

1 0 Reply
Laura

Jul 07, 2015 #1004662

Hey there - could you tell us how to order the replacement covers? Our local RTG acts like they know nothing about it and we're getting the run-around.. Thanks in advance, Laura

24 16 Reply

Mar 22 #1132356

Did you find out how to order replacement covers ?

Cocoa

Mar 15, 2015 #958716 Lafayette, Louisiana, United States

Ok this s*** crazy I order a sofa and love seat at room to go on 2/26/2015 to be Delivery 3/26/2015 they call me 3/14/2015 told it will come 4/11/2015 what sh** is that don't by a dam thing from them dam dam dam!!!!!!

0 1 Reply

Feb 19, 2015 #948147 Irving, Texas, United States

I bought the Cindy Crawford beachside sofa with protection plan. Tech came to house at 7a.m. both times. He couldn't see the stain and it was about a 4inch spot. I asked them to come at a later time so that when the sun is shining in you can see the white spots all over it from using there stain remover. This is the most uncomfortable sofa ever. I have to put 3 blankets on it to make it bearable. I have complained and they tell me it has to be broken in. In one year I have set on it 5 times. The floor is more comfortable. I got the natural color and it's already discolored. I tried to sale it but nobody would buy it because it is hard to sit on. Everytime I see her commercials it makes me sick.

piglet

Jan 04, 2015 #925527 Springwater, New York, United States

wow, alot of negativity here. We have the denim couch and the loveseat, these are fantastic,they are comfortable,we have dogs and we can wash them(just air dry them), they have held up (got these when they first came out), we're looking to get another set,for our cottage....sounds like we shouldn't get them from Rooms to Go?

7 0 Reply
crystal

Nov 02, 2014 #894341 Mandeville, Louisiana, United States

Same here ith th white one, absolute bs. Rooms to go bye bye in 2 years. Alo bought a mattress from them after two years is already sinking in the middle. Nver again

Couched in the face

Sep 18, 2014 #872202 Cape May, New Jersey, United States

Cindy Crawford must have caught wind that I was talking smack because that woman come by my house personally and just laughed at me. Then she must have like a crew because 20 more people came and laughed at me...
Imagine, 37 people (each more attractive and rich than myself) just showed up to my row-home and laughed at me. Then she stole my little girl's puppy. I am so upset at this response to my consumer complaint...worst customer service ever...

8 4 Reply

Aug 30, 2014 #863400

I have the loveseat in white at our beach house. It is the best ever. If it gets dirty, you simply remove the slipcover. It easily fits in the wash. With a little bleach, it comes completely clean. It is so comfortable. I love it. We have been thinking of adding a chair and sofa.

6 1 Reply

1-20 of 76 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rooms To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about
×