Omaha, Nebraska
14.5K views 85 comments

we purchased the beachside denim couch and two chairs...we were givin the fabric protection story(that we fell for) and a year later we're still paying for this mistake. i've had 2 or 3 techs at my house that seemed to know less then i did about the product. six different times they have sent me the wrong replacment products(cushions and covers)and to this day i still havent had anything replaced...the slipcovers wont come clean and the cushions are so flat that we're sitting on the frame which is very uncomfortable and not to mention when we have guests....please dont buy anything from this company!!!!!i think i may go drop this s**t on thier doorstep...cindy crawford should be punched in the face for putting her name on this s**t!!!i think i'll send that bi**h the bill...

Review about: Beachside Denim.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

I purchased the Cindy Crawford Beach Denim Sofa. The sofa is not been used much-but when you sit down on the cushion-you sink right down to the frame on the sides.Not well made at all. Set looks great-but will now have to buy other chairs because I am afraid something will be a problem with them I bought the white Denim-no difference with the color!!

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1285668

Wow!was going to order this as it looks nice.

Will look elesewhere.Thanks for the post!

Kodak, Tennessee, United States #1272143

Thanks for the review-I was considering, so glad I saw your info-so sorry for you but I do appreciate your honesty and helping others not to make the same mistake!

Longmeadow, Massachusetts, United States #1217628

lmao

Winter Park, Florida, United States #1198411

You're lucky to have even received replacement covers.They came to my house and said they would not cover them.

Total waste of money! Told me I had to have them professionally cleaned and THEN they would re-evaluate.

How do you even steam clean denim????Into the washer they go!

to Anonymous Gainesville, Florida, United States #1335535

Have been washing mine for years.I even throw them in the dryer on low heat.

They are the blue denim, and yes they have faded, but still look good- just like my favorite pair of jeans.Love them.

Waco, Texas, United States #1186912

I have had this set for a year and removed all slipcovers on the sofa and love seat and they look like new!I washed them on cold, gentle cycle and air dried.

It inky took a few hours to air dry as I draped them over our dining room chairs.So many negative comments on this set but we have loved it!

Diane
Waco, Texas, United States #1186908

I bought the natural slip covered sofa and love seat a year ago and love it!!We have four grandchildren who visit frequently plus five dogs who frequently sit on the furniture.

All I do is wash on the cold cycle with bleach, air dry for a few hours and it looks like new.Very happy with this purchase and have the casual style living room I have always wanted.

This company is STILL the worst.I have waited 3 times to have a sofa delivered and each time it is broken.

Quality is Zero.

The worst!!!!

Never again.Crawford should be embarrassed

If you wash just the cushions then they will fade and the fabric on the body of the sofa will not match.Is the sofa slipcovered?

You should probably read about it like in the website you want to buy from.

Why are people ordering furniture online?Seriously