15.7K views

we purchased the beachside denim couch and two chairs...we were givin the fabric protection story(that we fell for) and a year later we're still paying for this mistake. i've had 2 or 3 techs at my house that seemed to know less then i did about the product. six different times they have sent me the wrong replacment products(cushions and covers)and to this day i still havent had anything replaced...the slipcovers wont come clean and the cushions are so flat that we're sitting on the frame which is very uncomfortable and not to mention when we have guests....please dont buy anything from this company!!!!!i think i may go drop this s**t on thier doorstep...cindy crawford should be punched in the face for putting her name on this s**t!!!i think i'll send that bi**h the bill...

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Guess I'm not the only one with problems.My first purchase was this sofa along with sofa table, coffe table, lamps, two chairs and end tables.

The sofa table was cracked. Had to have it replaced. A couple of months later the chairs started coming apart where the arms meet the back. You can feel the unprotected area where the wood is.

They were replaced, but I was blamed and they said I moved them around too much. They had been in the same spots for that time. The second ones did the same. Kept them.

The foam had flattened quickly and one started to fall apart worse. After two years it went to the dump. I still have the other and I've been trying to decide whether to redo it my self or buy another chair. The coffee table is a cover table where the skies fold down to make a large table.

The first time I needed it I opened it to find the finish pitted from some kind of mold that was eating away the finish. The rest of that set has held up, but I want to replace the sofa cover because the pets have done a number on it. That's why I wanted denim. I'm glad I can was it.

It's faded and started to get a couple of holes at the seems.

My neighbor had ordered stuff from rooms to go and they had to come to my house to borrow an electric screw driver.

A little over a year ago we bought a mattress set. The foundation came with a hole in the center of it the size of a fist. Second one had a foot long spot without stitching. The...

We decided to just take it and decided never to buy from their company again. I can't afford to buy crap. We moved here, to Florida, four years ago. We didn't have a Rooms to Go in New York.

It's well advertised and we left most of our furniture behind. I liked the look of what they had to offer. Guess I need to check out the construction of furniture from now on.

Actively looking for replacement chairs at thrift stores.They'll probably last longer.

I purchased the Cindy Crawford Beachside denim blue sofa, chair, and ottoman a little over 6 years ago.I had always wanted a denim sofa, and I really loved this one.

For a while it was just used by me, and now my husband, small poodle, and me. We've slept, eaten, and done most of our school work on it. Over this time, I have washed the slip overs for the pillows, seat cushions, and the ottoman about once a year. I have never washed the big sofa or chair seat cover because I don't think it would fit in my washer.

I do vacuum and occasionally spray Scotch Guard on them.

Overall, I have been pleased with the sofa. For the money and look I was going for, it has held up great. Just this summer, I realized that I'd like to possibly replace the slip covers and the foam if possible.

The chair is faded completely put on the back from sitting in front of a window...my bad! I turn and flip the cushions regularly, but they are no longer as firm as I would like. I found this chain of posts which was helpful in obtaining a number to call, but when I did, the lady told me they no longer make the slip covers for this sofa. I forgot yo ask about the foam cushions.

Currently, I am dyeing all the pieces of the slipcover sets a Rit denim blue, but if anyone has knowledge of a way to still get replacements, I would be interested.Thanks so much.

I purchased the Cindy Crawford Beach Denim Sofa. The sofa is not been used much-but when you sit down on the cushion-you sink right down to the frame on the sides.Not well made at all. Set looks great-but will now have to buy other chairs because I am afraid something will be a problem with them I bought the white Denim-no difference with the color!!

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1285668

Wow!was going to order this as it looks nice.

Will look elesewhere.Thanks for the post!

Kodak, Tennessee, United States #1272143

Thanks for the review-I was considering, so glad I saw your info-so sorry for you but I do appreciate your honesty and helping others not to make the same mistake!

Longmeadow, Massachusetts, United States #1217628

lmao

Winter Park, Florida, United States #1198411

You're lucky to have even received replacement covers.They came to my house and said they would not cover them.

Total waste of money! Told me I had to have them professionally cleaned and THEN they would re-evaluate.

How do you even steam clean denim????Into the washer they go!

to Anonymous Gainesville, Florida, United States #1335535

Have been washing mine for years.I even throw them in the dryer on low heat.

They are the blue denim, and yes they have faded, but still look good- just like my favorite pair of jeans.Love them.

Waco, Texas, United States #1186912

I have had this set for a year and removed all slipcovers on the sofa and love seat and they look like new!I washed them on cold, gentle cycle and air dried.

It inky took a few hours to air dry as I draped them over our dining room chairs.So many negative comments on this set but we have loved it!

Waco, Texas, United States #1186908

I bought the natural slip covered sofa and love seat a year ago and love it!!We have four grandchildren who visit frequently plus five dogs who frequently sit on the furniture.

All I do is wash on the cold cycle with bleach, air dry for a few hours and it looks like new.Very happy with this purchase and have the casual style living room I have always wanted.