Little Rock, Arkansas

Went into the store to purchase the furniture I chose two weeks earlier. I was told it wouldn't be delivered until two weeks out because they had so much business.

Not my problem.lt was suggested I take a full day off work to sit and wait for the furniture I purchase two weeks prior. No concern about my inconvenience due to their lack of preparedness of the delivery scheduling. I left the store and won't return if the furniture was free.

This truly is not great customer service. I will let people know of how rude I was treated.

Comments

TellUsRTG

I apologize you were treated that way in one our showrooms. We do not condone that behavior at all.

Rooms To Go's deliveries to Arkansas are scheduled 2-3 weeks out due to the fact that we do not have a Distribution Center there so they come from our Florida warehouse. Again, I apologize for that treatment and that you were not explained the process correctly. If you could send me more details including which location you visited and possibly the sales associates name to Tellus@Roomstogo.com "Attention Pissed Consumer". I would like to get with that location to make sure this does not happen again in the future.

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you.