Houston, Texas

I have spent up to $10,000 in the last 1 1/2 years. Although I have been dissatisfied with them, (movers scratched walls) I was charged $200 for starch guard protection that I did not ask for.

The last straw was: I bought a $45 lamp,cash and asked I was asked for,ID. I did not think ID was necessary when using cash.I was told unless I give ID no purchase can be made. The sales person put the info into the computer, then I had to go to another part of the store to pay the Cashier, I then had to drive around to the Customer Pick-Up, met by a Security Officer also wanted to see my ID, then allowed to go into CPU again asked for ID, then told to drive to loading dock 106. I sat there 15 minutes, security said I was at the wrong dock, go to dock 109, then waited 10 minutes I returned to CPU they were rude, went back to dock 109 and again asked for ID.

It took 45 min. to get a lamp. I complaine to Store manager Corine she only said sorry.

I have a $1,7000 to be picked up she said this would take 2 to 3 hours for pick-up No thanks. I cancelled my purchas0e the manager should have said "what can I do to make you a happy" but no, she did say she was off duty and had to go.

Comments

a consumer
#192610

please call jeff meyerson(512) 330-9001 at meyerson cagle law firm about the scotch guard protection you were charged and did not want. he is considering a class action law suit on this problem but needs customers that have been defrauded to come foreward.

Rooms to Go - "Slamming" Warranties

Meyerson Cagle is investigating the sales tactics of Rooms to Go after an employee provided details of a process known in the trade as "slamming." Customers who have declined on the furniture fabric protection plan may have the plan charged to their final bill without their knowledge. The sales persons of Rooms to Go are typically assigned quotas on the furniture they sell with these plans and will aggressively pitch the product and treatment.

If you have purchased furniture from Rooms to Go and suspect you may have been slammed, please contact our office. (512) 330-9001

i dont know, in my business i say kiss butt all the time, its people who dont care that bring down this economy, take care of those that spend money in your business just so they will spread the word and come back for more business, its common sense in my opinion, if they treat you bad let others know,

David_Johnson

We would like to get more information so that we may further review your concerns. If possible, please email us at customerservice@roomstogo.com with your name, phone number, or order number if available. In the subject line, please put Pissed-Consumer Complaint.

You are what's wrong with this world. You want the manager to say sorry and kiss your ***.

PLEASE. If I was the manager I would have told you to leave and not come back. Its people like you that make it bad for the rest of us.

Go get your stuff at one of those high priced places there that's what they specialize in KISSING ***. LOOSER