Richmond, Virginia

I bought and utilized Rooms to Go warranty for my sofa. The sofa has multiple small stains including cat bile, food and ink.

The technician did not appear to utilize his cleaner (a spray labeled carpet cleaner) but he said as he could not get out the stains he would order new slipcovers. He also told me to wash the covers in my own washer. I asked him to utilize his spray to assist the stain removal and he did on a small area. Today, one week later, I get a call from Rooms to Go stating the only stain he documented were the 3 small ink stains and that he had told me to have it professionally cleaned.

He pulled the covers off my sofa, all of them and handed them to me to have ME WASH them in my washer!

He did not order the covers and the company states they will do nothing because ink was involved. I had over 15 small stains that were food related and covered but none of this was documented.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cindy Crawford Sofa.

Reason of review: Sofa cleaner did not follow through as promised. Documented one thing, told me something else.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Rooms To Go Pros: Attentive sales person.

Rooms To Go Cons: Takes no responsibility for items they sell.

Comments