19250 Gulf Fwy, Friendswood, TX 77546, USA
1.1

i bought this sectional 5 years ago for my game room , Two years ago I started to noticing that it was peeling off in different sections of the back of the sofa as you can see in the pictures, they even reccomended to buy the protection plan witch i did and that was a waste of my money because it didn't work at all ,we don't even use this set of sofas because is upstairs and basically it was only for looks. i would never recommend or buy in rooms to go again.

really bad experience. i would like to reach to rooms to go to see if they can solve this issue

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Sofa Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: repair my sofa .

Rooms To Go Pros: Showroom, Good show room.

Rooms To Go Cons: Quality and warranty in the furniture is bad.

Comments

TellUsRTG

I would love to help out anyway that I can, just send me the order details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com

@TellUsRTG

order # is 3673361

store #2302

cerevela
@TellUsRTG

order # is 3673361

store #2302

@cerevela

Please email us this information to Tellus@roomstogo.com, also please make sure to include images both close and overall. We hope to hear from you soon!

@Anonymous

I use to work in the back office at a RTG and let me tell you I wouldn't recommend this furniture store to anyone! its a rip off and then they try to sell you that leather protectant or vinyl whichever because they know how *** their furniture is.

Customers would call in and there is a script to follow and it tells you what to say to the customer if they call to have it repaired.

That furniture at that price shouldn't have issues after a certain amount of time, customers also received damaged furniture and the CSR there is terrible. Save your money and look else where so your not wasting money seriously trust me on this!

@Anonymous in Texas

Thank you! I will shop elsewhere for sure!