Rooms To Go - Sofa is peeling after an year

387 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews

Update added by user Jul 04, 2015

Sofa picture

Original review posted by user Jul 04, 2015

I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida.After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine.

I called RTG customer service and they said warranty is only for an year and they can't do anything. I went to RTG show room and answer was same (I was asked to contact RTG customer service). I am not sure anyone has faced similar incident.

You will be treated so well when you make the purchase and they don't care once the purchase is completed.What is surprising for me is when I called RTG customer service and they said warranty is only for an year and they can't do anything.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor quality product

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #660716 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
387 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 19, 2015 #1009359

Thanks to RTG for getting back and offering me the replacement. I have replaced with a leather sofa and paid the difference.

Aboo

Jul 11, 2015 #1006381

RoomsToGo is showing some initiative and I hope they will do the justice. I have been purchasing all my furniture from RTG all these years.

Aboo

Jul 11, 2015 #1006380

Update from show US RTG:
Thank you for sending us the pictures, however we do need additional images. Can you please send us overall photos of your loveseat as well? Once we receive the requested overall pictures, we will be in contact.
Customer Relations

Jul 07, 2015 #1004611

I have got following reply from RTG customer service.
From: ShowUs (Customer Service Mailbox)
To: "bflabu@yahoo.com"
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 1:49 PM
Subject: 17009326
Thank you for contacting Rooms To Go with your concern. We sincerely apologize for the disappointment that has been caused. Merchandise sold as a final sale, carries no manufacture warranty. While the product has no warranty, I would be more than happy to accept images of the damaged areas as well as overall pictures of the furniture. I apologize for the delay and I hope to hear back from you soon! Sincerely, Melissa

TellUsRTG

Jul 06, 2015 #1004145

Yikes! Would you be able to send us your order info along with the images to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

1 0 Reply

Jul 06, 2015 #1004200

I will be sending that shortly. Thanks for getting back. I appreciate that.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rooms To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about
×