Update added by user Jul 04, 2015
Original review posted by user Jul 04, 2015
I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida.After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine.
I called RTG customer service and they said warranty is only for an year and they can't do anything. I went to RTG show room and answer was same (I was asked to contact RTG customer service). I am not sure anyone has faced similar incident.
You will be treated so well when you make the purchase and they don't care once the purchase is completed.What is surprising for me is when I called RTG customer service and they said warranty is only for an year and they can't do anything.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Sales representative
What I disliked
- Poor quality product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "Because I put the conversation between me and firstname.lastname@example.orgHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Was sent a letter offering to extend my expired Vacation Traveler package. The letter stated that they did not want me to lose my investment and that I should call..."
- "I always shop at pay less shoes and have for years. I bought a pair of shoes which I assumed I would get the 10$ off as advertised on the..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."