Hollywood, Florida
2.5

Update by user Jul 04, 2015

Sofa picture

Original review posted by user Jul 04, 2015

I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida.After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine.

I called RTG customer service and they said warranty is only for an year and they can't do anything. I went to RTG show room and answer was same (I was asked to contact RTG customer service). I am not sure anyone has faced similar incident.

You will be treated so well when you make the purchase and they don't care once the purchase is completed.What is surprising for me is when I called RTG customer service and they said warranty is only for an year and they can't do anything.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales representative, Showroom.

I didn't like: Poor quality product.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1200499

I had the same problem with a leather sofa that I purchased.

Thanks to RTG for getting back and offering me the replacement. I have replaced with a leather sofa and paid the difference.

Aboo

RoomsToGo is showing some initiative and I hope they will do the justice. I have been purchasing all my furniture from RTG all these years.

Aboo

Update from show US RTG:

Thank you for sending us the pictures, however we do need additional images. Can you please send us overall photos of your loveseat as well? Once we receive the requested overall pictures, we will be in contact.

Customer Relations

I have got following reply from RTG customer service.

From: ShowUs (Customer Service Mailbox)

To: "bflabu@yahoo.com"

Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 1:49 PM

Subject: 17009326

Thank you for contacting Rooms To Go with your concern.We sincerely apologize for the disappointment that has been caused.

Merchandise sold as a final sale, carries no manufacture warranty. While the product has no warranty, I would be more than happy to accept images of the damaged areas as well as overall pictures of the furniture.

I apologize for the delay and I hope to hear back from you soon!Sincerely, Melissa

TellUsRTG

Yikes! Would you be able to send us your order info along with the images to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

to TellUsRTG #1004200

I will be sending that shortly. Thanks for getting back. I appreciate that.

AChee
to TellUsRTG Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States #1004288

I have sent the email to Tellus@Roomstogo.com with all the details requested. Thanks