Moca, Moca

We bought a sofa and loves eat from the rooms to go store in mayaguez, Puerto Rico a little over a year ago. The top layer of this so called leather material began to flake. The attached photo shows the condition of the pieces today. The cushions went flat.

Related: Conns - Awful merchandise and service!!!!

These were not cheap in price but the quality is ***.

It appears that there is nothing I can do about this except make sure I don't shop there again.

Review about: Poor Quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

we bought some of that same furniture and had same Issue and the store we bought it from contacted the Manufacture and they refunded all of our money back .there are several people who are having same trouble.

big law suit if they don't help you call there home office and report the store, they can do something because Manufacture is responsible bad Fabric and they know it.is yours made by Ashley cause that's what Our so called leather (Faux) was made of.

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send us the details along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?