We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in the arm rest and now is everywhere it is so embarrassing, we were looking for other furniture until a sales person if another furniture store told us about this problem, you should have never sold me furniture that was not leather but charged me for leather, I am so upset I expect to hear from someone otherwise I will go higher than this complaint

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about sofa from Rooms To Go was are not offering any way to fix the problem, i would never purchase another item from rtg and lied about furniture , but reviewer liked being able to see furniture in person. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Comments

Wow ... so glad I have read all of this reviews , what a shame , I have bought a lot of furniture from roomstogo years ago maybe 2005 ...

and never had a problem. Obviously their quality has gone down the tubes ️

TellUsRTG
to Darll4 #1429046

It’s important to remember that Rooms To Go is the nation’s largest privately owned furniture company, and the reviews you see online represent only a small portion of our overall customer feedback. While the percentage of negative feedback we receive is actually quite low, it often appears amplified in an online search simply because we have a larger customer base than many of our competitors.

We strive to deliver the best possible customer experience and use all feedback to learn how to meet our customers’ needs more effectively. Should you ever have any questions or concerns, just send us an email to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we'd be happy to help in any way we can!

I purchased a leather love seat & sofa from rtg and the leather , very very thin & bonded to fabric, started to crack and then peel off. Had to vacuum daily to stop the leather "rain".

I learned an expensive lesson & will not ever buy bonded leather.

It's pounded thinner than paper then glued to fabric. Don't waste your $$$$.

TellUsRTG
#1191282

This sounds like a nightmare. Care to share the details and images of the furniture with us at Tellus@Roomstogo.com?