19250 Gulf Fwy, Friendswood, TX 77546, USA
2.4
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jan 14

Still unresolved! The pennies they offered as compensation for my inconvenience, they are trying to find ways not to give it to me.

They have suddenly added unauthorized charges to my account, I'm in dispute currently. I can see this going the legal route, I've already forwarded all my documentation to my lawyer.

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2018

It's been almost 3 months since my initial order at Rooms To Go and I still have not received all more merchandise as yet. Plus, some of what I received was defective and still have been unsuccessful in having it replaced.

1st attempt was canceled because the delivery came in the pouring rain and I told the guys they could not walk on my carpet with their wet shoes so they refused; 2nd delivery, they brought a totally different mirror that's not for my product; 3rd delivery, I was called the morning of to say they didn't have my product so customer service will call to reschedule, that was 2 weeks now and still no call. When you try to get things resolved, the stores tell you that's on the delivery side, it's out of their hands; delivery tells you to contact customer service; customer service acts like they have zero clues as to what's going on. Everyone pushes the blame off on someone else, no one wants to take responsibility, address the situation, and get it resolved. They are horrible at customer service, they don't keep their word, and they are very defensive when trying to resolve issues.

Even my payment terms are not what was advertised, but that's a whole nother issue. In a nutshell, doing business with Rooms To Go sucks.

It would take a miracle for me to ever purchase anything else from them again, ever. Buyer beware!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

EliteLemur

I know RTG think I'm just talking because I have *** in my face, but maybe these photos will prove my point. After all the complaining you would at least think they would get my delivery right, but NO!

This is what they delivered to my house a few minutes ago. (I just realized this site doesn't allow me to add photos to comments, but I sent them the photos directly)

Just like I expected. After all the back and for on here, and sending all the information to the email you asked me, RTG offered me $40 for all the trouble and missed appts and everything.

What a joke, an insult, you'll really believe people are fickle and just any dead president can move them. SMH

TellUsRTG

We are truly sorry to learn about your multiple failed deliveries and damaged merchandise. This is certainly not the experience we ever want our customers to have! Please send us your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com, we are here to help!

@TellUsRTG

Please tell me what you are going to do for me. I'm tired of all the excuses from Rooms To Go, this will not be the first time I contact customer service.

I have spent over $15,000 with Rooms TO Go, all at once, and treated as if I spent $15.

Not that anyone should be treated this way, but I understand how the business world works. Money talks.

TellUsRTG
@EliteLemur

We understand your frustration and would be more than happy to address your concerns. Did you get a chance to send the requested info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?

@TellUsRTG

Just like I expected, a bunch of back and forth emails with zero action. You read my complaint and asked me to send my order number/s, which I did.

Now you write back asking for an explanation of the problem.

The fact that you have responded on here meant you read my complaint, I'm not playing email tag with Rooms To Go. You'll are just trying to stall the process, but I am prepared to report your shabby business practices to the BBB.