Learned a hard lesson recently.I took mom to Rooms to Go to look at a lift chair.
The one in the showroom was perfect, the chair they delivered was about 2" higher than the one in the store so she had a hard time getting into the chair. We went back to Rooms to Go and we managed to get them to change out the chair but they also sold her a bed. This is where it gets tricky. Mom is only 4'10" and every bed she tried was tall but the Sales lady said she just wanted mom to find the right mattress and they would set her up with a frame with telescope legs and she wouldn't have any problem getting into the bed.
Several times this lady told us that the bed would be short enough that mom would have no problems. Well Guess What - She lied. That bed comes up to mom hips, the only way she can get into bed is if she has a step stool, my 85 year old mom and has a bad hip and needs a hip replacement and has fallen several time, and she has severe arthritis in her back and hips. Corporate told her August 31, 2016 that she will have to go back to the store, pick out another mattress of equal or greater value.
The Sales lady at Rooms to Go told us she would have no problem with this bed and now we have to go out and look at another one. I'm so done with Rooms To Go, they lie and then tell you they don't care if you hire a lawyer (I told them I was getting a lawyer).
Any suggestions on what to do now?
Attached are the text I sent to Mirium the Sales Lady.We are still waiting to hear from them.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Because I put the conversation between me and email@example.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..."
- "We called customer service as soon as they left after we saw the damage on our brand new floors but they were closed. The delivery guys did not use..."
- "It's better to spend more at El Dorado furniture or Ashley do not go to rooms to go. If you ask for leather they'll give you this. Definitely this is..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."