Houston, Texas
100% full Not resolved

Learned a hard lesson recently.I took mom to Rooms to Go to look at a lift chair.

The one in the showroom was perfect, the chair they delivered was about 2" higher than the one in the store so she had a hard time getting into the chair. We went back to Rooms to Go and we managed to get them to change out the chair but they also sold her a bed. This is where it gets tricky. Mom is only 4'10" and every bed she tried was tall but the Sales lady said she just wanted mom to find the right mattress and they would set her up with a frame with telescope legs and she wouldn't have any problem getting into the bed.

Several times this lady told us that the bed would be short enough that mom would have no problems. Well Guess What - She lied. That bed comes up to mom hips, the only way she can get into bed is if she has a step stool, my 85 year old mom and has a bad hip and needs a hip replacement and has fallen several time, and she has severe arthritis in her back and hips. Corporate told her August 31, 2016 that she will have to go back to the store, pick out another mattress of equal or greater value.

The Sales lady at Rooms to Go told us she would have no problem with this bed and now we have to go out and look at another one. I'm so done with Rooms To Go, they lie and then tell you they don't care if you hire a lawyer (I told them I was getting a lawyer).

Any suggestions on what to do now?

Attached are the text I sent to Mirium the Sales Lady.We are still waiting to hear from them.

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1223189

I went to the store and talked to the manager.Seems the salesperson had been on sick leave and never told her manager that I needed someone to help.

A week and a half later shorter legs were delivered and installed.

The bed is still too high for her but she doesn't have to step on a step stool to get into the bed.I still will not recommend anyone to shop at Rooms To Go, nor will I shop there again.

TellUsRTG
#1209149

We're sorry to hear about this. Care to share the details with us along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?