Learned a hard lesson recently.I took mom to Rooms to Go to look at a lift chair.
The one in the showroom was perfect, the chair they delivered was about 2" higher than the one in the store so she had a hard time getting into the chair. We went back to Rooms to Go and we managed to get them to change out the chair but they also sold her a bed. This is where it gets tricky. Mom is only 4'10" and every bed she tried was tall but the Sales lady said she just wanted mom to find the right mattress and they would set her up with a frame with telescope legs and she wouldn't have any problem getting into the bed.
Several times this lady told us that the bed would be short enough that mom would have no problems. Well Guess What - She lied. That bed comes up to mom hips, the only way she can get into bed is if she has a step stool, my 85 year old mom and has a bad hip and needs a hip replacement and has fallen several time, and she has severe arthritis in her back and hips. Corporate told her August 31, 2016 that she will have to go back to the store, pick out another mattress of equal or greater value.
The Sales lady at Rooms to Go told us she would have no problem with this bed and now we have to go out and look at another one. I'm so done with Rooms To Go, they lie and then tell you they don't care if you hire a lawyer (I told them I was getting a lawyer).
Any suggestions on what to do now?
Attached are the text I sent to Mirium the Sales Lady.We are still waiting to hear from them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."