26660 Interstate 45, Spring, TX 77386
2.1

It’s hard to really figure out a place to start but here ago. One year ago I decided to buy a new living room set with my wife.

When the delivery was made from rooms to go the loveseat was filthy having not been wrapped in plastic in transit and was immediately taken back for swap out. Within six months the remainder of the furniture started to develop structural issues such as arms collapsing and generally bad construction. I called rooms to go they sent a repair man out who said it was something they could do about it and the furniture was generally pretty cheap anyway having come from China; a fact I was not told when I purchased the set. The store decided to give me full credit and swap out the set and give me a new living room set of higher-quality which I was thankful for however when the delivery was made of the new set, the insulation contractors were horrible they didn’t attach the feet right and sped out of my house.

When I noted that it wasn’t completely constructed properly I called them to see if they would return and finish the job and they said they could and I would have to call customer service. Customer service said it would be some weeks before they can get out her parrot so right now I’m trying to see if I can legally get all my money back and never deal with these idiots again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Loveseat.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Rooms To Go Pros: Second set.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We're sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing with your furniture. This is definitely not acceptable and we would love the opportunity to address each of these failures accordingly, and to ensure that your concerns are resolved to your satisfaction.

Can you please email us the details of your order to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com? We hope to hear from you soon!