Fort Wayne, Indiana

I bought 2 tables from rooms to go. They delivered them late and when they set them up the main table that has 6 chairs there was 2 that wobbled.

The second table had 4 chairs and 1 of them was wobbly. I called the store and they just told me to call the 800 number. That was as big a joke as the quality of the furniture. They were no help at all besides telling me that my floor might be un level.

They finally agreed to replace the chairs and when I mentioned quality they had no comments. I had also bought a complete living room suit that I immediately cancelled. Told them I wanted a 100% refund. I was informed it would take 21 days.

I am not setting around and waiting for them. I am looking at a class action suit against them.

Worst customer service I have ever had. DONT BUY FROM THEM!

Comments

I’m sorry to hear that you cancelled your living room purchase because of this experience. Rooms To Go takes pride in its quality and even stands behind all new purchases with a one year warranty to protect the customer against any manufacturer defects.

If there is anything that we can assist you further with, please do not hesitate to let us know by emailing us at tellus@roomstogo.com with your order details.