Lubbock, Texas
1.7

My wife and I bought a dresser and a loft bed with a twin bed that shoots out underneath it. We also bought the warranty to go with the items.

One year later the dresser is completely falling apart and the laminate on the bed is coming off. The dresser rails are coming off both inside the dresser and on the drawers themselves on 4 of the five drawers. We called the warranty to get the dresser fixed they said the rails were covered in the warranty so they sent someone out he came in looked at the laminate on the bed and the rails for a couple minutes and left he said it was caused by the user and left. I am sorry but my 6 year old boy can not rip the rails off the drawers and the rails out of the inside of the dresser.

The supports of several of the drawers also started to just fall off as well. We called the warranty ppl they said it was covered and to call RTG. Then I called RTG and they said call the warranty.

What a joke I want to go stand out on the side walk with a sign on the dresser saying this is 1 year old. If I can stop one person from throwing their money away it would be worth it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Rooms To Go Cons: Knowledgeable sales ppl on how to get the right order, Worthless warranty, Poor craftmanship on dresser.

• Cheap Furniture

Comments

Seems like these warranties and protection plans offered by Rooms To Go are just a way to get additional money from hard working customers for low quality products. What are customers paying for if Rooms To Go is not honoring these warranties?

And we customers wouldn't need to buy additional warranties if Rooms To Go products were quality anyway. Why the heck are they wasting their customer's time sending service technicians out when this company knows up front they won't fix the problems?