I purchased a Bedroom suit on 09/04/2010 Paid cash no check,no charge Cash. After 3 attempts at delivery (Furniture was damaged in one way or another).I requested refund I decide to keep bed and dresser and manager gets me nite stand to make it a set.get refund of rest of money..This place is a JOKE and customer service is bigger JOKE. I called Main office in Florida and they are a JOKE.Will never step foot back in a RTG store and will tell any one I see going into one to RUN go to BIG LOTS you will get the same quality furniture with out the trouble...TERRIBLE place to do business.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

#205395

David Johnson I have on two occasions tried to email you but keep getting error that email can not be sent,so this just makes me feel as if thats just another pile of bull from RTG as if you would have made a difference............

#203917

I understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience that this experience may have caused. If you would like to email us your order details at tellus@roomstogo.com, we can then further look into your concerns.

#202378

Bought complete bedroom set.Loved the look (belmar set).

Delivered 10-16-10 with broken headboard and bedside table has only two holes for handles instead of four. One week later handle broke on bottom drawer of bedside table. Customer service will send headboard out but will order new drawer for table. Almost a month later and drawer will have to come from Vietnam.

Not my first rodeo with rtg.. Reclining sofa in upstairs game room has to be on cardbord due to grease leaking on carpet.

Omg!I am throogh with rooms to go.