I will NEVER purchase from RTG again.I wish I had seen this site before I even stepped in their store.

Delivery & set up was a joke, all those guys wanted was to get out of there. Tables did not match the media center,electric recliner in couch has a catch, one piece was damaged and they let my $1000 Bengal cat get out the door after I had repeatly ask them to SHUT the door! She's gone now & haven't seen her since. Of course no one can do anything to rectify any situation that may arise.

Call customer service they say call the store, call the store, they say call customer service.Unfortunately, I spent $8500, but will NEVER shop there again!

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Rooms To Go - Sofa Review from Key West, Florida Rooms To Go "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..." Read more Rooms To Go - Sofa Review from Tampa, Florida Rooms To Go "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..." Read more Rooms To Go - They blocked me on Facebook Rooms To Go "Because I put the conversation between me and tellus@roomstogo.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..." Read more Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced! Rooms To Go "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more