I will NEVER purchase from RTG again.I wish I had seen this site before I even stepped in their store.

Delivery & set up was a joke, all those guys wanted was to get out of there. Tables did not match the media center,electric recliner in couch has a catch, one piece was damaged and they let my $1000 Bengal cat get out the door after I had repeatly ask them to SHUT the door! She's gone now & haven't seen her since. Of course no one can do anything to rectify any situation that may arise.

Call customer service they say call the store, call the store, they say call customer service.Unfortunately, I spent $8500, but will NEVER shop there again!

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced! Rooms To Go "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford furniture worst quality in the world Rooms To Go "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..." Read more Rooms To Go - Peeling Sofa and Loveseat Rooms To Go "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..." Read more Kinetic Society - Terrible Service Kinetic Society "I received my jersey from KineticSociety.com after waiting patiently for over 5 weeks. Not only that, the jersey came out horribly and not as advertised. Our fraternity spent over a..." Read more Progressive Insurance Pending to Cancelled! Progressive Insurance "Progressive Cancelled my policy the day after my son and I were involved in an accident. I pulled up my progressive App to show the officer my insurance card and..." Read more People Media - No Evidence Of Human Administration People Media "I created a profile on this website YEARS ago ( I could tell by the photos )...then heard NOTHING until a couple of months ago when I started getting several..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC and Edil Ramirez followup Top Top Renovation "Today I see a clearer picture that explains Edil Ramirez's lack of communication and lack of professional integrity. Diego is not an electrician and knew his 2 "electrician" buddies were..." Read more