West Kingston, Rhode Island

Terrible Service & Cheap Cheap Products - Stay Away - The sofa lasted for 8 months. It was $1500 sleeper and one of the side just fell completely.

The wood was rotten inside. I called customer service and they say since you moved it from one room to another the warranty is void. I just cannot understand why these companies have rude people working for them. Very very disappointing.

I wish they go out of business one day.

I had bought this sleeper with my hard earned money and I just do not have any extra money to buy another one. All I wanted was for them to fix it.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We apologize for the disappointment you are experiencing. While Rooms To Go does warrant the furniture for one year at its original delivery location, we would like look into this for you.

Please contact us at TellUs@RoomsToGo.com "Attention Pissed Consumer" along with your order details so we can investigate this. Again we apologize for the disappointment and look forward to hearing from you.