Rooms To Go - The leather of my furniture start peeling and I still waiting the reply from the customer support
The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one document said that the leather has 3 years!!!
So I call the customer support again and now they ask me for pictures, and I did that, then the lady Cynthia LaLuz give a report number and she said somebody will call you,I wait and wait and nothing. I called again and the same, and the same, well the same thing for more than 6 months!!!
Now I dont know what more I can do, the only true is that the quality is bad and the customer support is worst!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Peeling Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My grandmother ordered my son a new bedroom set from the rooms to go in Ocala, Fl. We were so excited to get it. On the delivery date they brought..."
- "Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "The product I bought was the Tarkett Transcend AC622 Acacia Tamarin. Wow in the store looks great and very nice. Don’t be fooled it is the worst piece of material...."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."