Rooms To Go - The leather of my furniture start peeling and I still waiting the reply from the customer support

The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one document said that the leather has 3 years!!!

So I call the customer support again and now they ask me for pictures, and I did that, then the lady Cynthia LaLuz give a report number and she said somebody will call you,I wait and wait and nothing. I called again and the same, and the same, well the same thing for more than 6 months!!!

Now I dont know what more I can do, the only true is that the quality is bad and the customer support is worst!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Peeling Furniture
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #485391 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 0 No 0
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 02 #1221458 Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Looks like you did not buy leather you bought plastic, in other words "bonded leather" . Bonded leather is laminated plastic + fabric fibers+ ground up leather scraps glued to the back of all of this . One thing is certain with this material it will peel or delaminate in 1-2 years .You get what you pay for.

0 0 Reply

Sep 04, 2015 #1029574

Same thing here bought the lounge and about 2-3 later the peeling started band now the lounge is not worth a dam need to replace
would not buy from there again
Just waisted my money

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rooms To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about