1K views
Featured Not resolved

The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one document said that the leather has 3 years!!!

So I call the customer support again and now they ask me for pictures, and I did that, then the lady Cynthia LaLuz give a report number and she said somebody will call you,I wait and wait and nothing. I called again and the same, and the same, well the same thing for more than 6 months!!!

Now I dont know what more I can do, the only true is that the quality is bad and the customer support is worst!!

Review about: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1221458

Looks like you did not buy leather you bought plastic, in other words "bonded leather" . Bonded leather is laminated plastic + fabric fibers+ ground up leather scraps glued to the back of all of this . One thing is certain with this material it will peel or delaminate in 1-2 years .You get what you pay for.

Same thing here bought the lounge and about 2-3 later the peeling started band now the lounge is not worth a dam need to replace

would not buy from there again

Just waisted my money

Rooms To Go - Sofa Review from Key West, Florida Rooms To Go "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..." Read more Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford Sofa Review Rooms To Go "I bought this sectional (Cindy Crawford), from RTG on January 14,2017. The furniture was delivered for the second time discolored. Now I'm dealing with the rudest, most unprofessional people in..." Read more Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced! Rooms To Go "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..." Read more Rooms To Go - Peeling Sofa and Loveseat Rooms To Go "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more