Houston, Texas
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one document said that the leather has 3 years!!!

Related: Peeling "leather" sectional from Rooms to Go

So I call the customer support again and now they ask me for pictures, and I did that, then the lady Cynthia LaLuz give a report number and she said somebody will call you,I wait and wait and nothing. I called again and the same, and the same, well the same thing for more than 6 months!!!

Now I dont know what more I can do, the only true is that the quality is bad and the customer support is worst!!

Review about: Peeling Furniture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rooms To Go Warranty
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1900
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1221458

Looks like you did not buy leather you bought plastic, in other words "bonded leather" . Bonded leather is laminated plastic + fabric fibers+ ground up leather scraps glued to the back of all of this . One thing is certain with this material it will peel or delaminate in 1-2 years .You get what you pay for.

Same thing here bought the lounge and about 2-3 later the peeling started band now the lounge is not worth a dam need to replace

would not buy from there again

Just waisted my money