Rooms To Go - The leather of my furniture start peeling and I still waiting the reply from the customer support
The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one document said that the leather has 3 years!!!
So I call the customer support again and now they ask me for pictures, and I did that, then the lady Cynthia LaLuz give a report number and she said somebody will call you,I wait and wait and nothing. I called again and the same, and the same, well the same thing for more than 6 months!!!
Now I dont know what more I can do, the only true is that the quality is bad and the customer support is worst!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Peeling Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida. After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine. I called RTG customer service..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."