Spring, Texas
6.2K views

my wife and i went to the woodlands texas store, we spoke to a salesman,mr brown we told him we wanted to put up a sofa set and dinning set. he told us we had up to three months to get it out.

so we put down a payment.came back three weeks later to pay on it, the lady in the payment window said our sofa set was gone,no longer carried by the store,and we could not get a refound only store credit. the sales people at this company are crooks and will say any thing to get your money,and they are rude.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

I'm young and had bad credit, so I was unable to get financed. I have used rooms to go for years from florida to alabama...

i have my living room set and bedroom set from there and put it on layaway for a year for each room.... never ever had a bad experience with them, apologies that you had a bad experience, but my experience was great I love them :)

RTG does not offer layaway.

@John

Yes they do

I’m confused in regards to if your purchase was made at a Rooms Store location or one of our Rooms To Go locations. If the purchase was made at a Rooms To Go location, please email us your order details at tellus@roomstogo.com. We would like to take a further look into your experience.