i went into room to go in march and still today in june i have not recieived my complete order.two times they delivered the wrong lamps and i the media chest has been on back order since march.each time it was to be delivered a customer service representative would call the day before and tell me the order is not in.

this has been a true nightmare with rooms to go. they are not honest with their sales and don't correct their mistakes. i will never shop their again!

and everybody that mention rooms to go i tell tham not to shop their!!

Review about: Rooms To Go Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Rooms To Go - Eric Church Table Review Rooms To Go " Purchased this Eric Church Coffee table from RTG approx. 6 months ago. The inlay on table is warped. RTG service tech arrives, states that he can't repair, takes pics..." Read more Rooms To Go - Kingvale Power Reclining Sofa Review from Dallas, Texas Rooms To Go "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..." Read more Rooms To Go - Sofa Review from Tampa, Florida Rooms To Go "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..." Read more Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford furniture worst quality in the world Rooms To Go "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more