We bought a living room set from the Fort Worth store.The lamp that went with the set was not in stock at the time of the purchase.

We bought the set in October of 2010 and the salesman told us the

lamp would be sent to our home by no later than Dec. 8th. Not only did we not get the lamp on time. We were called on January 8th and told the lamp was at the Dallas warehouse and we should pick it up there.

When we tried to tell the lady at the warehouse it was supposed to be shipped to us, she got very rude. When we called the store in Fort Worth that sold us the furniture, they were not only rude, but refused to help us in any way. To have the lamp delivered would cost us a third of what it is actually worth. Our only option is to drive over 100 miles to pick up the lamp or to have the cost of the lamp refunded for store purchase.

No way! Never again! Rooms To Go will lie to you make a sell and if you ever need assistance, forget it!!! They are some of the rudest people I have ever come in contact with!!

Please find another store to buy from!!If not, I promise you will regret it.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

I completely understand your frustration, and apologize for the inconvenience that this experience has caused. If possible, if you can email us your order details at tellus@roomstogo.com, we would be more than happy to further research your request.

Yes we were lied to also at the Rooms To Go in Fort Worth.First we were told we would get the slimline TV that was on display at the store.

Given a gift card for Best Bu who told us not only was the TV not a slim line but it would not work with our satellite and that all programs broadcast in 1080 p sothe 760 will not work. We were advised by Best Buy not to take delivery of the TV because we would not get good picture and would not be satisfied. Told that is why Best Buy only had one set it was outdated and in the back. In addition the loveseat is broken and the sofa is showing signs of wear after only one week.

Told by store manager no matter what receipt says there aree ever any refunds.

I am filing a civil lawsuit.Deceipt, lies, substandard products Bait and Switch