Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced!

I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%.Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged for my furniture, but I was charged outrageous amounts for delivery in what I believe was RTG's effort to justify over $1,000.00 over charge on their credit card.

If this is not enough to make your blood boil, they also charged me a few hundred dollars for stain protection on FAKE leather chairs. Are you kidding me? And there is more. My sales girl, Terri Tisch is not there any more.

I have called the store countless times and no one ever calls me back, I visited the store and met with an alleged book keeper who was supposed to get back to me about these issues as well as other issues, and I am still waiting for a call back. Let me mention, I have since moved back to New York, but I am always in Florida visiting, as my daughter lives there. I have been given the run around and in the mean time, I am out way over $1,000.00. I even told them to give it to me in a store credit and I would give it to my daughter, but I never received not even a call back!

I should have written this a while ago.

Shame on you!

PS every piece of furniture was delivered damaged.Some were taken back and others repaired, but I was not happy with the repairs!

Bonnie Allen

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Constant lies i got from managers and reps
    • Are not offering any way to fix the problem
    • Being ignored and lied to

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Product or service
An Entire Apartment Worth Of Furniture
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #868180

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 23 #1202895 Bonita Springs, Florida

I feel you! The famous run around, lies, un-returned phone calls. They should be ashamed to treat people like this. I will be bad mouthing them forever!

0 0 Reply

Aug 11 #1197606 Hialeah, Florida

All I can say as a consumer is that when I went to rooms to go and I used Terri Tisch many times my experience with furnishings and customer service was stellar. I also recently purchased a mattress from Terri as she's gone to city mattress in Wellington and I continue to be extremely pleased. I'm glad you wrote this as I am not going back to rooms to go under any circumstances. Thanks for the heads up as you have saved me aggravation and money Beverly Mandell

0 0 Reply

Jun 25 #1177803 Houston, Texas

Funny, you put your sales girls name out there, but didn't have the balls to put yourself out. Curious.

1 2 Reply

Jun 24 #1177499 Pretoria, Gauteng

If every piece was delivered damaged, why did you sign for any of it rather than send it all back to the store? You can't be upset about the delivery fee now, by complaining about alleged damaged furniture" you chose to accept.

2 0 Reply

Jun 20 #1175481

Sorry to hear about this Bonnie! Care to share the above details along with your order info with us at

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rooms To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about