Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced!
I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%.Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged for my furniture, but I was charged outrageous amounts for delivery in what I believe was RTG's effort to justify over $1,000.00 over charge on their credit card.
If this is not enough to make your blood boil, they also charged me a few hundred dollars for stain protection on FAKE leather chairs. Are you kidding me? And there is more. My sales girl, Terri Tisch is not there any more.
I have called the store countless times and no one ever calls me back, I visited the store and met with an alleged book keeper who was supposed to get back to me about these issues as well as other issues, and I am still waiting for a call back. Let me mention, I have since moved back to New York, but I am always in Florida visiting, as my daughter lives there. I have been given the run around and in the mean time, I am out way over $1,000.00. I even told them to give it to me in a store credit and I would give it to my daughter, but I never received not even a call back!
I should have written this a while ago.
Shame on you!
PS every piece of furniture was delivered damaged.Some were taken back and others repaired, but I was not happy with the repairs!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "I bought a few items from Fashionmia almost 2 months ago. I received a partial order. One of them was OK the other one on the other hand..."
- "I purchased Apt 9 pants from Kohl's about a month ago. I have worn the pants 3 times( I wear them in an office where I sit most of the..."
- "COMPLAINT ACTIVITY REPORT Case # 90319766 BBB serving Southeast Florida & the Caribbean Consumer Info: Swerdlen, Dennis Business Info: Dr. Mongi Mikhail, D.D.S, MS.5395 Grand Park PL 1590 NW 10th Ave..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."