Baton Rouge, Louisiana
2.1

In January 2014 I purchased a new living room set from Rooms to Go. The sales associate was really good at what he does and convinced me to buy the set from Rooms To Go. However, after the purchase I realized how HORRIBLE the customer service is from Rooms to Go.

Rooms to Go assigns you a delivery time window three days before the delivery. My experience began with the delivery guys being late. I called Rooms to Go and was informed "it can be 1 hour before or after the delivery window." It kind of defeats the purpose of giving a delivery window. If I knew they were going to be late, I would not have had to take the full day off from work. When the delivery guys arrived, they did not bring enough people. The two guys could not lift the sofa without my help. I have arthritis and paid for the delivery so I would not have to lift a sofa up the stairs to my apartment. I was told "if you don't help us, we are not getting this sofa in your apartment."

After the delivery guys left, I noticed one of the tables was not level. It rocks like a rocking chair. I called Rooms to Go and was informed they would send a technician. However it would take almost a week before I could get an appointment, and they would call 24 hours in advance to give a time frame. I work full time and twenty-four notice is not enough time to rearrange my schedule. The customer service representative offered to request an afternoon time frame, and I was okay with that. However, when I received the call with my time estimate, it was in a morning, so I had to call and reschedule. I was told "oh we can only request a time frame, we cannot guarantee it." This is to fix something that is their fault, not mine.

I will not buy anything else from Rooms to Go ever again. I advise anyone who is considering making a purchase to read this review and realize how horrible their customer service is.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rooms To Go Pros: Sales representative.

Rooms To Go Cons: Customer service, Delivery personnel, Delivery process, Repair process.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about your negative experience. I would be happy to look over your account. Would you be able to share your order info with me at Tellus@Roomstogo.com?