Orlando, Florida

I BOUGHT A DINNING ROOM SET ON MARCH 12,2013 AND THEY HAVE DELIVERED IT IN PIECES. THE TABLE CAME WITH A DAMAGED SCREW, CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T SEND ANYONE UNTIL THEY DELIVERED THE CHAIRS AND BENCH THAT WERE A PART OF THE SET.

YES, I GOT A TABLE WITHOUT CHAIRS. DELIVERY WAS SET FOR APRI 25, 2013 THEY CALLED 3 TIMES TO CHANGE THE "DELIVERY TIME WINDOW," TWO DAYS BEFORE THE DELIVERY THEY CALLED AND SAID THAT IF NO ONE COULD BE IN THE HOUSE AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY THEY WOULD PUSH BACK DELIVERY TO JUNE, SO I HAD TO TAKE A DAY OFF FROM WORK TO WAIT FOR THEM TO SHOW UP. DELIVERY CAME AT 6 PM, AND ALTHOUGH I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET 3 PIECES OF FURNITURE I ONLY GOT 2, THE BENCH WAS BROKEN IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGE!

TODAY, RECEIVED A CALL FROM "COSTUMER DI-SERVICE" HOPING THAT I WAS "SATISFIED" WITH MY EXPERIENCE.

I CALLED THEM BACK TO REMIND THEM OF THE MISSING TABLE, THE AGENT ACTED AS IF SHE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT AND AFTER PLACING ME ON HOLD FOR A WHILE CAME BACK TO INFORM THAT THE BENCHES ARE "BACK ORDERED" AND THEY "CANNOT DELIVER BEFORE JUNE 25" SO MY BRAND NEW DINNING ROOM SET WILL BE INCOMPLETE FOR 3 AND A HALF MONTHS, BUT THEY DID CHARGE ME FOR THE ENTIRE DINNING ROOM SET THE DAY OF THE PURCHASE!

I PAID OVER 1500 FOR A PIECE OF FURNITURE THAT HAS ONLY BROUGHT HEADACHES.

THIS IS THE WORST FURNITURE STORE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! MY COMPANY USED TO HAVE A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH RTG, I HAVE DOCUMENTED THEIR ABUSE AND IRRESPONSIBILITY AND THEY WILL BE LOSING OUR BUSINESS, I KNOW THEY LOST MINE.

Comments

TellUsRTG

This is terrible to hear and I would like to investigate this. We definitely expect the furniture to arrive in showroom quality condition and in a timely manner. If you could email me the order details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com including "Attention: Pissedconsumer.com" so we can look further into your account.