I bought a Disney bedroom furniture, the dresser came in pieces, all literally.I could not believed what they want to leave in my until they bring another.

I made them to take it away. It was all inside broken!! My bedroom collection was with a lot of damages, they sent a person for inspection, and was surprised what he did was took a paste like it was a car and painted. You don not want to see.

that. Same happens with my dining. you touch it and we have to repair. About the contract that signed, I specifically said that I didn't want any insurance.

They told me nooo, that is not going to happen, sign here that you do not want insurance, guess what she mark that I wanted the insurance.Never again I want to know about Rooms to go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford furniture worst quality in the world Rooms To Go "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..." Read more Rooms To Go - Loveseat Review Rooms To Go "Within a year of buying my love seat the fabric has come undone at its seams! I called rooms to go and they sent a man full of excuses. Then..." Read more Rooms To Go - Horrible customer service Rooms To Go "...I spoke with your manager of the store Neil who let $1000 walk out the door because he didn't want to sell the bunkbed..." Read more Rooms To Go - Sofa Review from Tampa, Florida Rooms To Go "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more