Savannah, Georgia

I had to forward proof of a return of a bed room set I purchased from to my credit card company on behave of Rooms To Go refusing to fully credit two of my credit cards after returning their furniture in a timely fashion. I will never purchase anything else from this store.

Moreover I will tell everyone who is considering on buying furniture about this incident. This has been going on since July 2015 - now it is Jan. 2016. The bed room set cost over $8000.

Every piece was damaged, and I reported my findings on the day of delivery to Rooms To Go. Folks, I will say this to you clearly. Rooms To Go will literally *** then pretend that they do even know you. So, if you think you enjoy your purchase, go ahead.

You will get screwed.

Even the several of my credit card company's rep have gotten screwed by this company. Go to Haverty's Furniture store and pay a little more for far more quality.

Reason of review: Give us our money back. This is ridiculous.

Rooms To Go Cons: Fact that i did not get a full refund, Fact that this has been going on since july 2015, It is now jan 2016, Constant lies i got from managers and reps.

Comments

TellUsRTG

This sounds terrible. Would you be able to send us the details along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?