I purchased a massage chair from Rooms to Go at the end of July. When they delivered it to my residence, they forgot the power cord. They informed me of their mistake and promised that a power cord would arrive in a few days. The power cord never came.

I called their customer service center, and after 20 minutes on hold, ordered a power cord. A cord arrived; however, it was not the cord to my chair. I called a second time, and the entire process was repeated. I called a third time. They informed me that they did not really know which cord goes to my chair and they want to replace my chair.

They called today (September 22) to schedule the delivery of a replacement. The first available date they had is October 9. When I complained to a corporate manager, she acted like I was being unreasonable for expecting the proper power cord in a timely manner. She offered me nothing but a canned apology.

I paid 700 dollars to be jerked around for 2.5 months. Don't buy from Rooms to Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

#194908

I understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. If possible, please email us your order information at tellus@roomstogo.com so that we can look further into your concerns.