Irving, Texas

We purchaseda dresser from Rooms to Go store in north Fort Worth for approx. $800.

We paid an extra $55.00 for delivery. One week later they delivered a broken damaged dresser. The delivery driver reported the problem and they advised that they cannot deliver another one for over a week. This is where we have the problem...

I would think in a situation like this that they could deliver another dresser within a couple days. We have already waited a week for the dresser. Find another truck or make room on the delivery truck.

We are not happy with Rooms to Go... Buyer beware...

Comments

I ordered a dining room set many weeks ago. 5 weeks ago the chairs were delivered, but the table was not as "it was broken".

I waited another 3 weeks, and the day of the delivery, I got a call saying the "table was broken".

Now 2 months later, after I have paid--still no table. Terrible service--will never use again.

Issues with delivery are rare, and should any problems occur, our goal is to resolve them as quickly as possible! If there is anything that we can do, please let us know by emailing us at tellus@roomstogo.com.