Twice burned on mattress/box springs at Rooms to Go

743 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews

Am on my second queen mattress set from Rooms to Go since last November,2012...had a Simmons Hawkeye, it went bad and was replaced on April 18, 2013.........with a Serta Sweet Rhapsody (upgraded with more money on suggestion of salesperson). I live alone and only weight 153lbs..

I have not been Home for 3 weeks from 4/18/13 to today 8/16/13...and this second set is sagging badly already. Talked tmo store mgr...said they will "replace" with another set.

Twice burned - not going back for a third. They do NOT refund or give any credits for bad product.

I will donate this set to a thrift store and take it off on my taxes.....

I think Rooms to Go sells either seconds or rebuilt products....can't prove it, but will not take another chance.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
743 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
TellUsRTG

Feb 28, 2015 #952054

Wow! I am really sorry to hear you are experiencing issues on your Mattress set again! I would like the opportunity to look into this further for you. Could you please email us your information to Tellus@Roomstogo.com "Attention Pissed Consumer"? I look forward to hearing from you. -Melissa

Deb

Feb 27, 2015 #951908 Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States

You need to check the support system the bedding is sitting on! There must be a center support no matter how much you weigh! No support means it will sag! *** your bedding and check your frame before you spend any more money

Pissed customer2

Feb 28, 2015 #952047 Gainesville, Florida, United States

Have good bed frame support - was a queen mattress set - their box springs. With a new frame, should not be a problem...........was just a lousy mattress. Biggest problem was only store credit for defective product..... no returns.

TellUsRTG

Aug 17, 2013 #701532

We apologize for the issues you are having with your mattresses. While Rooms To Go does not manufacture the mattresses, we do expect them to hold up to the manufacturer warranty. If you email us at TellUs@RoomsToGo.com "Attention Pissed Consumer" along with your order details, we can look further into this for you. Again we apologize and look forward to hearing from you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.