Twice burned on mattress/box springs at Rooms to Go
Am on my second queen mattress set from Rooms to Go since last November,2012...had a Simmons Hawkeye, it went bad and was replaced on April 18, 2013.........with a Serta Sweet Rhapsody (upgraded with more money on suggestion of salesperson). I live alone and only weight 153lbs..
I have not been Home for 3 weeks from 4/18/13 to today 8/16/13...and this second set is sagging badly already. Talked tmo store mgr...said they will "replace" with another set.
Twice burned - not going back for a third. They do NOT refund or give any credits for bad product.
I will donate this set to a thrift store and take it off on my taxes.....
I think Rooms to Go sells either seconds or rebuilt products....can't prove it, but will not take another chance.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Found a piece of plastic in my panini ..."
- "DISGRACEFUL, GIMMICKY COMPANY POLICIES include: (1) Failing to deliver beds that are as high quality as company advertises. (2) Delivery + return fees ($360): customers who finance the bed and..."
- "Be aware for DFW Audi in Dallas, TX SCAM especially with the sales guy Ricky Norris firstname.lastname@example.org 817-354-2834 main and 817-401-7499 direct line. They are showing old or fake..."