In mid February I purchased a loveseat with two matching accent chairs from Rooms to Go in Frisco, TX. Upon delivery it was discovered that one of the accent chairs was not usable.

The chair was off balance by one inch, it was not a short leg. The base of the chair was uneven. The dust cover was also ripped and hanging. Customer service would not send a new chair out. They insisted that their repair techs were excellent, and they would be able fix it. Had to take the day off work to be home for this.

The tech came out, took one look at the chair and stated that he could not fix it, and a new one would have to be ordered. Delivery was set up for two weeks later. Two days prior to delivery (3/14/11), I received a call that the shipment was delayed, and it would be another week.

On 3/18/11 I recieved yet another call and was told that the manufacturer was out of material for the chair, and they could not deliver until 4/13/11. Meanwhile, I have an unusable chair sitting in my living room. I have spoken several times with customer service, to no avail. When I ask to speak with a supervisor I am put on hold for too long, and the same person gets back on the line, telling me what her supervisor says to tell me. I will never buy from Rooms to Go again. Very dissatisfied!

Review about: Rooms To Go Repair.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments