9901 W Broad St, Glen Allen, VA 23060, USA

I have same experience with costumer service I have never being treated the way I did today ..Maneger on the delivery department should not have a job she don’t know what customer services is about I’m a manager for a big grocery store,and my mind focus is my costumer happiness this lady call Pamela .. if she was working for me after the way she talk to me she will not work for me .

And i will make sure for any other costumer services company,She is rude not helpful.. i pay cash for a over 3000 dollars furniture to get such poor services..I ask them to return my money back and keep the furniture ,I will give my Money to a company the appreciate the customers.worse experience I ever have feel sad the is people at there so poor with people and costumer services skills.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Manager.

Preferred solution: Oh the fix my problem oh my money back .

Rooms To Go Cons: Costumer services worse ever.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are disappointed that you have not received the service you deserve. Please email us the details of your order to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we will be more than happy to look into this for you.