Sun City Center, Florida

Hi, I just want to people aware of the bad costumer service of Rooms to go. I bought a bedroom set about 5 weeks ago, including the mattress with its protector and cover.

To start, let me tell you that you need to be prepare to wait for a long period before you will get any help. I had to call about 3 times for them to send me the protector and cover, and it took like 3 weeks. The two night stands arrived damaged, they told they will change it. Again the nightmare of calling customer service.

On the first scheduled delivery, the delivery personnel were late, by two hours, so I had to leave and I missed them.

Second delivery attempt was today, and they came like an hour before the time frame that they said, from 12-4pm and I missed them again. I'm very disappointed and most likely I will not buy there again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Yikes! This sounds super frustrating.

I would be happy to look over your account and help out anyway I can. Just shoot me an email to Tellus@Roomstogo.com with your order info.