Just purchased mattress and bed frame. 1,600$.

Not much but was first thing needed for house.

Had to pay for delivery and told salesperson had to be after 5PM because we work. Said no problem. Got text from delivery dept. saying bed would arrive around 11AM to 3 PM.

What part of I work and has to be after 5PM do you need to understand?

Called store and asked if I could drop off old mattress and pick up new and they couldn't even do that. Poor beyond poor.

Canceled my order. Will be buying new mattress, bed frame, and living room set from someone else.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of bed from Rooms To Go. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rooms To Go to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service delivery. Author liked the most selection. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms To Go for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear you did not receive the customer service you deserve. We would be happy to look into this for you.

Care to send your feedback to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com? -Melissa