246 Tunnel Rd, Asheville, NC 28805
2.0

Very Unhappy Customer!!! Purchased a $1400.00 couch..not 3ven 2 years ago....bought the 3 year stain warranty....got a stain on it (dropped a plate of spaghetti on it).

Tried to clean it up with 3 bottles of the cleaner they gave me...didnt work. Called customer service...they sent a tech out ( 1 month later) Tech walked in looked at spot said he couldn't clean it (he didnt even try...was only in my house 5 min). Customer service called me and said my couch wasnt covered. The stain was too big.

I called them back, they asked for pics. I sent them. They said the warranty states that it only covers small spots. No where in the warranty does it say anything about sizes of stains.

I am very very upset. Rooms to Go should stand behind their warranty!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Sofa Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

#1720852

I had a simular problem. Total ripoff!!!

TellUsRTG

We caught your other post and have requested more information. We are truly sorry to hear of your negative experience and we are more than happy to look into this matter further!

We just need you to send us your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com. We look forward to hearing from you.