I bought an entire living room set and an additional accent chair for our apartment.When it was delivered 2 weeks later it was clear that the accent chair would not physically fit into the room.

I notified my sales rep ASAP and he assured me that i could return it without any problems. Now comes the Pawn shop...I gave them money for the chair and I expected money for the return. Oh no, they will only give me a store credit for the return. When I explained that I do not need any more furniture they gave me the pawn shop routine..."No returns if not returned within 48 hours of the order." Get it...48 hours from the order not 48 hours after delivery which took 2 weeks from the order time.

In other words, it is impossible to get a refund just like the Pawn shop.

Never again!I don't know how they stay in business!

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Dear customer,

Sorry to hear about the dissatisfaction.We would be happy to get involved if you can send us your purchase information.

Our email is TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and please put PissedConsumer.com in the subject line.

We do encourage our customers to exchange a non-fitting piece for something more appropriate; however we are able to intervene in some cases and get these refunds processed.We look forward to hearing from you!