Plano, Texas

It’s with great pain that I write this post. I purchased a Cindy Crawford couch from rooms to go in September 2015. First of all I don’t even want to talk about the shipping. They took almost three weeks and when they finally came they brought half of the sofa. I had just gotten a baby and moved to a new house. Not easy.

Finally when they couches came IN OCTOBER It only took 3-4 weeks and the cushions started SAGGING. They sag so much that one prefers to sit on the floor instead.

So in December I called rooms to go they sent a technician twice and finally said there is nothing they could do it was wear and tear. Wear and tear after 3-4 weeks? I even sent pictures to them and they said they have analyzed everything.

We are still making payments at this time.

I used to think roomstogo is the place where you can get quality furniture but I have come to a conclusion that they make very low quality furniture. I wouldn’t even buy another type of furniture because they have lost trust with me. Their couches look so good on the outside but are garbage on the inside. Cindy Crawford name is being used to cover a flaw. PLEASE PLEASE DONT GO TO ROOMSTOGO YOULL REGRET IT!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about the experience that you have had. Are you able to send us your order info along with the above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com, so we can look into this?