Has anyone tried to use the one year manufacturers warranty for a recliner mechanism?The salesman and manager insisted it would cover but then admitted that an outside company contacts you immediately after sale to offer their warranty.

The manager said she did not know anything about what the outside warranty covered, but I strongly suspect it covers the electronic and hand-pulled recliner mechanisms which I strongly suspect are not covered by Rooms-to-Go, despite their insistence.I would be very interested to know (1) if anyone has tried to have the mechanism fixed under the standard warranty, or (2) if anyone has been called by an outside company offering a warranty on the mechanism.

Review about: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Reason of review: information about warranty coverage.

Preferred solution: information.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

The one year warranty is for parts only. You will have to contact a furniture repair company to replace but that cost is not covered.

Rooms To Go - Peeling Sofa and Loveseat Rooms To Go "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..." Read more Rooms To Go - Sofa Review from Key West, Florida Rooms To Go "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..." Read more Rooms To Go- Cindy Crawford Gianna Home Collection Rooms To Go "I purchased a set of the Gianna Cindy Crawford Home Collection sofas in October 2015. On May 2017, I called customer service because the stitches from the right upper part..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more