I had all pieces of furniture treatment in order to get a 3 year warranty instead of the normal 1 year only to find out that it only covers food and beverage stains. I have chocolate leather furniture why would there be any food or beverage stains?

That is completely ludacris. It is less than 2 years old and each piece has something wrong with it.

Cheap paint is coming off, the Velcro on the back of the recliners does not stick, the stitching is coming undone just to name the main issues.This furniture is junk. I will never buy from roomstogo again and I would suggest that no one ever buy from there either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Warranty.

• Warranty sucks

Comments

Flagirl

I was very nice that a Rooms to go representative posted a comment acting as though they were concerned about the issue. However, I responded with the requested information only to get an email back basically stating they could not help me.

The whole email implied that I had some sort of pet damage. Now this is funny for two reasons: 1. I don't even have a pet and 2. They still have not seen the damage.

I find it very convenient that they portray them selves as being concerned and wanting to help resolve the issue when that was so far from the truth. The resolution for me is to never buy furniture there again and suck this up as one of life's lessons - I should have made certain that what they were telling me was in writing.

If you are reading this please do not waste your money by purchasing items from Rooms to go. It is JUNK.

TellUsRTG

We apologize for the disappointment and would like to review your account. While you may have purchased the food and beverage protection, we do warrant the furniture for one year.

As you are passed that one year, we are limited in what we may be able to do.

If you email us at TellUs@RoomsToGo.com "Attention Pissed Consumer" and include your order information, we can investigate this further for you. Again we apologize for the disappointment and look forward to hearing from you.