Purchased a white sectional after being sold on the idea that if there were any stains that could not be removed, no matter how big or small, Rooms to go would either replace the stained material or the entire sofa for three full years.Well, we're only two years in and that did not happen!!!

After sending out a representative from their company who took many pictures of the permanent stains, they told us they were not going to do anything and we needed to get the sofa professionally cleaned (which we had already been told by their rep. that the stains we had we're not re-movable with any type of cleaning). We were told that the warranty was not for spots (plural)...it was just for one spot. When we asked to have them come and handle "one" spot they refused that as well!!

Buyers beware!!!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

I also purchased a sectional from RTG and I have a stain on my sofa.RTG claims that if it isn't a food or beverage stain, it cannot be corrected.

I'm reporting RTG to the Better Business Bureau.At the time of purchase, I was informed that the warranty was for stains and not specific stains.

Buyers beware of RTG.

C Prince of Alabama

TellUsRTG

This sounds awful. Would you be able to send us the order info along with the above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com