Charlotte, North Carolina
1.6

we recently purchased a couch from rooms to go that we weren't able to sit on with bare legs due to sharp feathers poking out. we hoped the "few stray" feathers would eventually work their way out & covered our new $1000 couch with a sheet for a few months & hand picked feathers every time I changed it (once a week).

I finally concluded this was not going to fix itself & called RTG who sent out a "tech" who made a little pile of the feathers & took a picture. We finally received a new couch, which had the same problem. I gave it a few more months hoping for a different result.

Called back & the cust ser agent said, since this happened 2 times we should get an exchange, let her get a supervisor to OK it......well, come to find out, the couch is out of warranty now,even though we only had the second one for 3 months!!!the warranty goes from the ORIGINAL delivery date..of course this was not mentioned at all at the time of the exchange .sooooooo pissed. So,avoid rooms to go, wish I had read reviews first!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Reason of review: several of above.

Rooms To Go Cons: Warranty not extended on a replacement piece.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Yikes! This sounds terrible.

While getting an exchange does not renew the warranty period.

I would be happy to look over your account. Would you be able to send me your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?