I know this seems to be an old thread but last night I applied for a RTG credit card & was approved for $1000.While that's all fine and dandy that I got approved but I needed at least $3400 for the whole living room set that I wanted to purchase.

I called the number & spoke to customer service and they denied my credit increase with of course no explanation & said that I will be getting a letter in the mail.

I have an Ashley Furniture credit card of $3000 that I have never been late on & have already paid off so I don't understand why they would not approve me an increase when they should already know I pay my bill on time & ahead of time.I am so frustrated cause I really had my heart set on this on living room set but at least Ashley Furniture wants my business so I will be taking it there.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Rooms To Go- Cindy Crawford Gianna Home Collection Rooms To Go "I purchased a set of the Gianna Cindy Crawford Home Collection sofas in October 2015. On May 2017, I called customer service because the stitches from the right upper part..." Read more Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced! Rooms To Go "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..." Read more Rooms To Go - Horrible customer service Rooms To Go "...I spoke with your manager of the store Neil who let $1000 walk out the door because he didn't want to sell the bunkbed..." Read more Rooms To Go - Bonded leather is a joke Rooms To Go "After making my purchase a couple of years ago it a battle. Within the first year our couch started to peel. We in fact did purchase the insurance plan and..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more