I am so angry, we paid $1200.00 for a table then on top of that the $70.00 non negotiable delivery fee for the table to be delivered with screws missing and the glass top table wobbly from not being put together properly.I called and tried to get them to rectify the situation and come out the next day but it didnt fit on there schedule.

I almost opted to return the table and chairs and then was informed of there 20% restocking fee even though theyre the ones at fault for the whole issue to begin with.Do not waste your money, they put you at the end of there list after they get there money!

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Bench/Ottoman leather peeling after light use and no help from Rooms To Go Rooms To Go "I purchased a ottoman/bench from Rooms To Go about 2 years ago. It was supposed to be real genuine leather. A few months ago I began to notice flaking in..." Read more Rooms To Go - They blocked me on Facebook Rooms To Go "Because I put the conversation between me and tellus@roomstogo.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..." Read more Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford Sofa Review Rooms To Go "I bought this sectional (Cindy Crawford), from RTG on January 14,2017. The furniture was delivered for the second time discolored. Now I'm dealing with the rudest, most unprofessional people in..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more